Welcome to website of Rainbow Public School
Rainbow Public School is situated along the bank of holy Alaknanda river. It has Classes from Nursery to XII.
The Institution has given the opportunity to the students of nearby places to study in an institution just nearer to them through English Medium recognized by CBSE Board. Srinagar, once been the Capital of Garhwal, is now rapidly coming up as an educational centre of repute. It has been a politico-social, cultural, historical and religious centre of Garhwal.
In considering the philosophy of the school the Governing Body and staff have identified the following school vision:-
- To provide an inclusive learning environment that is happy, secure, caring and stimulating, where everyone is valued and the child has a sense of belonging.
- To ensure that pupils receive a broad and balanced curriculum that is matched to their stage of development and is an amalgam of learning strategies to allow them to achieve their full potential.
- To develop in all individuals the capacity to work both collaboratively and independently and also the ability to decide on the appropriate method for the task.
- To develop a culture of self evaluation and improvement planning.
- To nurture in students positive attitudes to leanings by fostering success and allowing them to adapt to new ideas and methods.
- To provide opportunities for students to investigate, research and experiment, where they are encouraged to ask questions and use trial and error to discover knowledge.
Download admission form
Admission for session 2013-2014
Click here to download